Friday, January 1, 2010

Better Late than Never...

Here's a handful of pictures from this past month that haven't made it on to ye old blog yet this year.

Is anything harder than getting a family picture with 12 people?

Brandon and I all smiles at Fogo de Chao.
House of Pies: just more proof that God loves us.
Harper and her Aunt Val. Val, Harper would like a girl cousin come April. Preferably one that can hold her own in a wrestling match.
Speaking of wrestling, a cousin movie night commenced while some grown ups were playing "Would You Rather" in the next room (FYI--WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION was learned about my family during that game). Aidan is being tackled just a bit by Harper.
I look at this picture and all I see is an orthodontist in the north Houston area who is going to make a lot of money off my family someday.
Dane and Aidan made a gingerbread house with Brandon the other day. You know they made it with Brandon, because if they had made it with me, it would have a plain white icing roof with a few random sprinkles here and there.

Not artfully designed with a sidewalk, wreath, and each side of the roof's decorations dictated by each child. Nope. Mine would have a white roof, no windows, and some red and green sprinkles atop to make it Christmas-y.


And they always look better than they taste.

After the destruction:
Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only in your family picture could a former college linebacker look like a little boy on the back row trying to get seen in the picture.

MK said...

3 things
1.I really love this new background. cuper cute!
2.That is a great picture of you and Brandon. I mean - you should frame it!!
3.I want pie so bad!-so I am going to frequent this post so that I can stare at the pictures, this way...hopefully....my pants won't get any tighter.