Saturday, November 13, 2010

E-I-E-I-O

Old Mac Donald had a farm

E-I-E-I-O

And on that farm he had a pig

...and a tiny horse that terrified Emerson

...and some hungry chickens


...and a spitty llama

...and this girl

...and some horses


...and a few more horses


...and a picnic lunch

...and two sleepy sisters

...and a calf

...that Brandon made all of the kids touch

...and a deer, that liked to eat little boys

...but not a stroller, because we forgot ours at home

...and a train

...and, rather inexplicably, a barn filled with hay and a couple of rope swings


...that their insurance company probably knows nothing about

Thanks for the great day, Old MacDonald's Farm! See you next time!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Great pictures, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Please tell me the one in the green socks is adopted,,,,

Brand al Thor said...

Sorry Anonymous Bill, that green sock clad lad is ALL Forsythe!

Anonymous said...

Oh... He gets it all from his father's side... Good..

Unknown said...

What a fun day! I'm not sure I'd be too keen on some of those animals either! :) And I LOVE the green socks!