Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Few More Pictures...

Harper looks enough like Dane did as an infant that she will always have to something pink or a bow or something "girly", so that we will be able to distinguish them when they're older.

Here's proud big brother Dane and distracted big brother Aidan meeting their new baby sister Thursday night.

My friend Becky (who knows our family well) brought Harper her first Nun-Chucks.  She'll be defending herself against her brothers in style with these girly little Nun-Chucks.  So girly I just decided to rename them "Nun-Chicks". 
Family of five:

I should finally go home from the hospital tomorrow.  Then the real fun begins...


8 comments:

Kristi said...

SOOOOOOOOO excited for ya'll! She is absolutely precious!! Can't wait to meet her :)

The Rays said...

Welcome to the girl club...it's great! :) Congrats!

Brandy said...

She is soooo cute! I can't wait to come see her, but I'm not sure when that will be. Have lots of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for loaning us the boys for the weekend...we had a blast. If only we knew who wet Aidan's bed...we'll check into it. =)

Anonymous said...

And you said you did not know what to do with a girl! You are catching on quick! But it must be easy - she's just beautiful! :)

:) Sheila

Dana said...

What a beautiful family! She is gorgeous, Mandy! Take care and call me some time at 3:30 in the morning. I'll be up!

Anonymous said...

No new blog?? I thought if your boys were gone you would have plenty of time.... Oh well.

Andrea said...

She's beautiful!